Makes: 4 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Recipe Note: Gluten Free, Dairy Free
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 yellow onion, diced
1 red bell pepper, diced
1 large carrot, chopped
1 cup frozen peas
3 large eggs
3 cups cooked white or brown rice
1/4 cup Sir Kensington’s Gochujang Everything Sauce
4 tablespoons soy sauce or tamari
1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
Green onions to serve/garnish
- Add the olive oil to a large skillet or wok along with the minced garlic and finely diced onion.
- Saute for about 5 minutes or until the onion starts to look translucent.
- Add in the bell pepper, carrot and peas and saute an additional 5 minutes.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl and pour into the skillet. Scramble until they are mostly cooked through.
- Add in the rice along with all remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Let fry for 5 minutes to allow the flavors to blend. Taste and adjust seasonings as desired.
- Serve with an additional fried egg if desired with a sprinkle of green onions or enjoy as is.